Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Under 2 Weeks To Go!!!

HERE WE GO!

We are T-minus 12 days and counting until we head on to our British Airline's flight to Heathrow in London, and the subsequent flight to Warsaw.

As a history buff in university, it has always been my dream to see one of the most fascinating, and frankly scary, place that the world has ever seen.

From Warsaw to Krakow,  to Wroclaw, to Dresden, to Nuremberg, to Munich, to our final destination of Berlin, this trip should be full of amazing sights and events.

Obviously there will be some difficult moments that will give us the chills and emotions that either of us have never witnessed before, but then again, I could never pass on such on opportunity to see such history.

The purpose of this blog post is for us to share the amazing things that we see and for us to reflect back on this amazing tour of Europe. My goal is to share some aspect of our trip every night before I go to bed, and for you to read how our trip is going. My intention of this blog is for me to share some funny thoughts, as well as tell you what we are learning during this trip, so that maybe you can learn something that you don't already know about Polish and German history.

If the moment is right, I hope to share with you a couple pictures. Nothing too rude of course!

I will report back when I get to Poland on August 5th!!!!

Now I need to think of a classy way of ending each and every post. Maybe something in Polish or German. hmmmmmmm...

Möge die macht mit dir sein!

No comments:

Post a Comment